Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ocean Waves Lizard Ridge Afghan...FINISHED!

Fall has arrived in the Carolinas (sort of) and what better way to spend some time than wrapped up cozy in an afghan.  What I've decided to call my Ocean Waves Lizard Ridge Afghan  was finished just in time.  I haven't blocked it because I love the texture of the bumps created by the short rows.  I did jump in and put my crochet skills to good use...the border was done just as written (with the color chosen by Hubby) and I love how it came out.  The photos don't quite do the colors justice...it's truly a gorgeous piece.



I can't believe I'm about to say this...but I think I actually miss those long, meditative rows of short rows and backwards knitting!

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

OMGoodness that is one of the prettiest Lizard Ridges I've ever seen.