Sunday, January 4, 2015

Festive Crafting

Besides the Christmas stitch markers there was plenty of other festive crafting happening in December.


First, Little Man made this super cute ornament at a Parents' Night Out at his taekwondo school....isn't it awesome?!?!

I decided I wanted to make cards for my co-workers to go with Starbucks gift cards...and since I love the box cards from SVGCuts..I went with making the poinsettia planter box cards.  I set up all the files so I could cut all the red pieces for the four cards at the same time, and did that as much as I could to keep from wasting time and paper.


One evening I cut all the pieces and had 4 piles (one for each card) with all the pieces needed.


The next evening I assembled flowers and embossed the centers with gold embossing powder.


And the next evening I put them together.  I loved using glue dots to glue the flowers themselves.




My co-workers loved them!


For my brother's girlfriend I wanted something crafty to go with the gift card I had gotten her...so I turned to SVGCuts again...and made this super cute Christmas tree box...and then I decorated it simply with stickers to give the appearance of the tree having ornaments.





I had so much fun with my festive crafting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your craftiness! Love, Mom