Thursday, July 16, 2015

Little Skein Cuteness Overload!

I think most knitters at some point see a yarn that they just MUST have! It's either the feel or the color that turns us into Gollum saying MY PRETTY and needing it before they're even positive about what they are going to use it for. Fortunately when I saw this yarn dyed by Gynx I knew immediately what I wanted to make with it. Though it was designed to knit up a striped bunny, the colors spoke to me like the colors of the Caribbean.  The blue and the sandy colors spoke to me...and I saw the yardage would be just enough to make a little pair of slipper socks, which I just love!

Now, the yarn is dyed for the kit, and I love the pattern and the extras that came with it...so I ordered the kit from Little Skein in the Big Wool with the intention to use other yarn I have for the bunny (I would prefer a solid color bunny) and almost jumped up and down when my little package of cute perfection arrived on my doorstep.

The packaging is always perfect from Little Skein, from before you even open the box!



And then inside was the yarn, pattern, stitch markers in a cute tin, and embroidery floss on a wooden floss holder.



Be warned...if you knit and you love cute you may want ALL THE THINGS if you head to Little Skein's site...right now she has Secret Garden theme kits...including a yarn bowl with a garden painted on the inside....SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments: